Software for nematode research
WormBase makes use of the following open-source software projects:
- Generic Model Organism Database Project (GMOD)
- ACeDB - The database engine that drives WormBase
- Textpresso - A text mining engine that powers the literature search
- Web Resources for C. elegans - WormBook's WormMethod chapter by Raymond Lee containing core web resources for C. elegans research
- Motif Search Search for DNA or protein motifs in C. elegans genome.
- Profile Search Search for co-expressed genes using C. elegans microarray data.
- GO Mine Analyze frequency of GO terms in a list of genes or microarray probes.
- Microarray Data Download Download microarray data available in WormBase.
- Converting Coordinates between releases Tool to help transform the coordinate of GFF files from one release to another
- Mapped Transgenes List of transgenes with known genomic locations.
- Tissue Specific Transgene Markers List of transgenes published as tissue specific markers.
- Balancers Table of Balancers from WormBook Chapter Genetic Balancers by Mark L. Edgley, David L. Baillie, Donald L. Riddle, and Ann M. Rose