Category:Development (Web Dev)
Development (Web Dev)
- Setting up your development environment -- How to set up your development environment on dev.wormbase.org
- Developer Resources at WormBase -- Available developer resources, including the shared development space
- WormBase Release Workflow -- Project-wide schedule that documents what is happening when and where. (original wiki version)
- Formal Development Strategy (a.k.a Development workflow - webdev) -- An overview of the development process at WormBase
- Software Life Cycle
- Software Life Cycle: 1. Build -- Preparing a new release for the website
- Software Life Cycle: 2. Software development period|Software development period - Once a new database has been staged, the development phase begins in earnest on private development sites
- Software Life Cycle: 3. QA/QC and Performance Benchmarking - Integrating changes and staging the code for QA/QC and performance testing prior to deployment
- Software Life Cycle: 4. Production -- Deploying a new release to production
Main Website (Web Dev)
- Application overview - An overview of the web application, including MVC structure, request flow, caching, etc
GBrowse (Web Dev)
Mobile Website (Web Dev)
QA (Web Dev)
Developers care about quality!
Architecture (Web Dev)
Architecture category deals with Installations, Setting up and Configuring systems (particularly the more complex and less common ones).
For routine tasks, refer to category: Maintenance (Web Dev).
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.