WormBase-Caltech Weekly Calls December 2021
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
December 16 2021
tm variation - gene associations
- Not all tm variation - gene associations are in the nightly geneace dump
- We need to retrieve the remainder from WS
- WS updates to postgres have apparently not been working for some time; script for downloading WS is not working
- We need a better way to get the WS updates
- Query WS on spica? automatically generate files from queries of WS on spica?
- Future proof: (when) should we start thinking about querying the Alliance, instead?
protein-containing complexes in WB
- The Complex Portal (EBI) group makes GO annotations to C. elegans protein-containing complexes
- 448 annotations to 132 unique protein-containing complexes
- We currently can't do anything with these annotations, although we will be able to bring in derived annotations to the individual members (once evidence code issues get sorted out)
- What do we think about instantiating protein-containing complexes in WB?
- How would this fit into the Alliance roadmap?