Working Group:Curation Priorities
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Are there data types we should be, but aren't, currently curating?
- This could be something we do once a year by surveying other databases and the elegans literature to see if there are data types that we'd like to curate but aren't.
- Review our current data collections
- Survey other projects and their data types
- Survey the Nematode literature for novel data types
- Consult the Users (including pathogen worm groups)
- Define how the data should be captured and added to WormBase
- Suggest how the data sets should be searched by the used
- Suggest how the data set should be displayed on the WormBase web site
- Curateable data sets in the database
- Define data sets that cannot or should not be included in WormBase, and why
- Gary Williams