WBConfCall 2022.01.06-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agenda and Minutes
- No outstanding issues so far
Improving display and recognition of community curation
- Discuss github ticket created in response to a recent email from Tim S.
- AI: Follow up with web team to see if there are relatively easy/low hanging-updates that we could make to the WB website to help acknowledge our community curators in a more systematic and prominent way. Other actions, that may require more work, should be discussed in the context of Alliance development.
Improving data submission from the community
- How to solve the problem of getting spurious data
- Use a combination of AI and curator vetting to solve this
- AFP has implemented some machine checking/AI methods, we can think about using similar techniques for the phenotype submission form as well
- Paul D. is wrapping up the final round of revisions for the GENETICS paper