WBConfCall 2021.11.18-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agenda and Minutes
Check status of GO_annotation patch file for WS283
- Upstream changes to evidence codes resulted in missing evidence for IEA annotations imported from UniProt
- Patch .ace file produced with corrected evidence
- Status of WS283 data?
- C. elegans codon usage table? #8459 - [Hinxton]/[DG+PD] looking into possible solution for codon usage tables from ensembl databases.
web resources 1. C. elegans II. 2nd edition - Appendix 3 Codon Usage in C. elegans (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK20194/) 2. https://www.kazusa.or.jp/codon/cgi-bin/showcodon.cgi?species=6239
- Annotating a whole genome sequence of Parelaphostrongylus tenuis #8455 [PD] - Followup, Handover to [DG] WBPS
- the meaning of "PRJNA..." and "PRJEB..." #8458 [PD] - Resolved
- How can I get the size of thousands of genes and their the largest CDSs? #8460 [PD] - Responded and suggested a WormMine xml query for CDS size and Gene. - Resolved
- gene entries for B. malayi genes? I searched for Bma-daf-2 and Bma-ftt-2 and the gene reports aren't there anymore. #8461 Bma-daf-2 vs Bm-daf-2? [PD] - Ortholog name transfer is subject to churn advised user of the gene accessions for the records and confirmed the names are reinstated or changed for WS283. - Resolved.