WBConfCall 2015.03.05-Agenda and Minutes
- New ?GO_annotation model will require new web display
- Do we have the ability to mock-up different display options and get user feedback?
- Should we provide/curate SNP confirmation? (3645)
Help Desk Unresolved
1. Issues 3550, 3551, 3615, GBrowse Overview Track lacks Landmark label (gene name), GFF issue, BEING RESOLVED (Scott).
2. 3555, GBrowse Download Track Data empty output, BEING RESOLVED (Scott).
3. 3621, missing field in GFF3 file. RESOLVED FOR WS247 (Michael)
4. 3639, eDf3 summary display times out
5. 3640, mig-5 interaction widget times out
(I will look into 4 and 5, and update the tickets. - Sibyl)
6. 3655, automatic gene description not on FTP
1. GO model change -> Web display Kimberly will work with web team. Will have working UI and refine. New data will include everything that WB has been sending to GO.
2. IWM Paul will give a talk: With a focus on community annotation. Workshop: Schedule and abstract submitted by Chris. Poster: None planned, focus on booth-side presence. Poster booth: on-site annotation trials on a couple of simple types. Survey: What do we want to know? Pico survey; Very targeted questions.
3. WormBook chapter submit to Google doc
4. OICR will include automated descriptions in download file for FTP.
5. Meeting before IWM? Todd and Sybil will come a couple of days earlier to work at CalTech.
6. Topic Heavy Metal done. Website heading change Resources->Topic to Process/Pathways