WBConfCall 2013.05.16-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
WS237 staging Progress
Proposed by Michael (Not on call as hosting workshop @ FR3 (http://www.filariasiscenter.org))
As we are hoping to ftp WS238 next week are things still on track for staging WS237 early with a view to staging WS238 early for the IWM?
Apologies for absence
- Paul S. is in Korea
- Kevin and Michael are at FR3
International Worm Meeting
- We will have 8' x 10' exhibit space with space for two posters
- There will be three poster sessions
- Posters will have to be put up and taken down at each poster session
- WormBase posters will be assigned a session and poster board
- We can put up our posters when and where we can
- WormMine Instance
- Raymond mentioned UI tweaks and branding
- Testing in progress
- Target specific examples to showcase connectivity between data and types for IWM
- Target for worm meeting
- We want to accentuate what data we have in WormMine
- Need curators per data type; Check tickets in GitHub....if no volunteers then may need to assign.
- Goal is to generate templates and lists for each major data type:
- Raymond tasked with wiki for sample queries and how to create templates.
- Wiki documentation in progress (JD & Raymond)
- Upcoming tutorial........