WBConfCall 2012.09.20-Agenda and Minutes
Will be mailed Monday morning.
2. Model changes (Hinxton)
- Changes are in the works, nothing due for this call.
3. Outstanding Help Desk issues
#465 https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/465 I blasted (blastp) a protein seq against C. angaria and B. xelophilus and got hits -
- but apparently there's no sequence available to download? How do I get these sequences? They also don't appear to have been deposited in GenBank - why is this?
4. Asana (Tracking Tools)
- We should commit to a tool, think about what we want to accomplish.
- Basecamp and Github have different positives and negatives.
- We have wiki, Github, emails.
- We should store all code in a WormBase repository.
- Can keep documentation on wiki.
- Hopefully can cleanup double-posting of email / Github.
- Todd + Chris will take a look.
5. Daily updates
- Build a web service to display the data directly from postgreSQL.