WBConfCall 2012.06.21-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Several models for sign off this cycle. Please review the file models.wrm in the Sanger CVS if you want to look at any prior to the call.
Unless I hear any objections I think that these can all go in as is.
Curators who have models in
?Strain Isolation Picture ?Picture
?Life _stage Public_name UNIQUE Text
?PCR_product Mapping_primers Left_mapping_primer UNIQUE Text Right_mapping_primer UNIQUE Text
Child CELL_c ?Anatomy_term XREF CELL_p XUNION_OF_c ?Anatomy_term XREF XUNION_OF_p Parent CELL_p ?Anatomy_term XREF CELL_c XUNION_OF_p ?Anatomy_term XREF XUNION_OF_c
?RNAi -D Author
#Interactor_info Cis_regulated //existing tag Intragenic_effector_variation ?Variation XREF Interactor // New tag Intragenic_affected_variation ?Variation XREF Interactor // New tag
?Interaction Interaction_phenotype ?Phenotype XREF Interaction //existing tag Unaffiliated_variation ?Variation // New tag Unaffiliated_transgene ?Transgene // New tag Unaffiliated_antibody ?Antibody // New tag Unaffiliated_expr_pattern ?Expr_pattern // New tag WBProcess ?WBProcess XREF Interaction //existing tag
Interactor Rearrangement ?Rearrangement XREF Interactor #Interactor_info
PCR_interactor - remove UNIQUE Sequence_interactor - remove UNIQUE
?Transgene Reporter 3_UTR ?Gene
?Rearrangement Interactor ?Interaction XREF Rearrangement
- XML link button previously present on the yellow menu bar? Reported by Kazuya Nomura
- In "Old Wormbase", phosphopeptides that has been identified in a pilot phosphoproteomic survey of C. elegans were shown (accessible from gene page). I can't seem to locate this information. Will you please tell me where to find it, and/or if it is missing, please restore it? Reported by Anne Villeneuve
- All models approved and ready to go
- Kimberly's Species tag in Paper model will be added for WS234
- Blast transiently not working -> Todd has been working on that
- Interaction widget not working -> Abby is working on it
- phosphopeptides issue, Daniela will create a ticket
- Todd: WS232 staged -> everyone should test
- Webteam has been working on smoothing out differences between TierI/II and TierIII species. They have been working on indexing the GFF database. If users go to global search and type a gene name could see all species and from there go directly to GBrowse, Blast..This is to make different species easily accessible.
- Adding TierIII species needs more consideration. Abby not opposed on having a separate TierIII ace database.
- Paul S suggested to look into Paul Thomas tool that GO uses for phylogenetic crossing of annotation -Paint. Kevin suggested that some of this could be done using ensembl technology as the goa consortium at EBI have guidelines and the data is already/easy to get in/into the ensembl databases Hinxton already has.
- Kevin concerned about the number of objects-20 species 20k proteins, transcripts.. will it slow down the search? - lots of possible solutions, needs more consideration.