WBConfCall 2012.05.17-Agenda and Minutes
1. Life_stage model change
Life_stage model change proposal:
?Life_stage Public_name UNIQUE Text
Is just adding the Public_name tag. We need this to store the Life_stage names after the name to ID switch.
2. RNAi clone mapping efforts
What is the current status of clone mapping efforts for RNAi objects at Hinxton?
PCR_product/DNA text mapping will be handed over as of next upload
Sporadic web erros
- May be due to web caching or may be due to server errors
- May be load dependent
Life_stage model change
- Add Public_name tag to accommodate switch to IDs as main identifier
RNAi clone mapping
- Some PCR_products have odd # oligos (> 2 or < 2)
- Some have oligos that do not map (because genome has changed)
- How should we handle oligos that do not map?
- Will make model change to distinguish original primer submissions from ones used to map to genome
Model change submissions
- Due by next conference call (June 7th)
- Interaction model change in the works
- Relationship to WormBase? No
- Source BioScience claims they have fully sequenced Ahringer RNAi clones
- Could they give us the confirmed sequence?
- Raymond will send Paul Davis link to page that describes sequence verification