The WormBase Cold Spring Harbor team is in charge of developing, maintaining, and hosting WormBase. This page contains links to documentation relating to those topics.
Much of this documentation will be obsolete shortly. Please see Developer documentation for up-to-date documents.
- Session management - API and architecture for CGI::Session-based state memory and user authentication
- RSS implementation - Documentation and caveats concerning the WormBase RSS implementation
- Converting GFF2 to GFF3 - Converting Wormbase GFF data from GFF2 to GFF3
- GFF3 validation - GFF3 Validator Code Base
- N-Browse installation & interaction data - Wormbase N-Browse installation and preparation of Wormbase interaction data
- Interaction display in the gene page - Interaction Display in the Gene Page
- BLAST/BLAT Page - BLAST/BLAT page and databases
- Importing protein structure data - Importing protein structure data from TargetDB and PDB
- Importing protein structure data images - Importing protein structure images for structure data
- Importing PFAM images - Importing protein structure images for PFAM domains on the gene page
- Geographic displays - Geographic map displays