2006 - Development and Evolution
C. elegans Topic Meeting #1: Development & Evolution
We invite you to attend the 1st C.elegans Topic Meeting on Development and Evolution. The meeting will be held June 22 ‚Äì 25, 2006 at the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.
The meeting will open on Thursday evening, June 22nd with an opening session from 7:30 PM until 10:00 PM, followed by a social from 10:00 PM until 12:00 midnight in front of the Wisconsin Union Theatre. The meeting will end on Sunday, June 25th at 2:00 pm.
Meeting Website Topic #1: http://www.union.wisc.edu/celegans/index.html
Topics included in this meeting are:
- Sex Determination
- Mitosis, Meiosis, Cell Cycle
- Cell Biology: Adhesion & Migration,
- Cell Biology: Organelles, Cells & Tissues
- Polarity & Cell Fate Determination: Embryonic
- Polarity & Cell Fate Determination: Post-embryonic
We are delighted to announce that the following individuals will be among those giving plenary talks:
*Judith Kimble *Barbara Meyer *Ralf Sommer *Paul Sternberg *Bruce Bowerman *Michael Glotzer *Andrew Chisholm *Tim Schedl *Bob Goldstein *Jeff Hardin
Abstract Submission: Monday, April 10, 2006 11:59 Eastern Standard Time
Registration: You may register up to the day of the conference; however, full payment is due at the time you register after Friday, May 19, 2006. You must register prior to submitting an abstract.
Lodging: Friday, May 19, 2006.
The Meeting Organizer is:
Ahna Skop: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Diana Chu: San Francisco State University
- Barth Grant: Rutgers University
- Eric Haag: University of Maryland
- Jeff Hardin: UW-Madison
- Reuylin Liu: UT-Southwestern
- Eleanor Maine: Syracuse University
- William Mohler: Univ. of Connecticut-Farmington
- Kevin O‚ÄôConnell: NIH-NIDDK
- Christian Rocheleau: McGill University
- Sander van den Heuvel: Utrecht University, The Netherlands