WormBase-Caltech Weekly Calls
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
January 14th, 2021
PubMed LinkOut to WormBase Paper Pages (Kimberly)
- Other databases link out from PubMed to their respective paper pages
- For example, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20864032/ links out to GO and MGI paper pages
- Would like to set this up for WormBase and ultimately for the Alliance, but this will require some developer help
- Work on this next month (after AFP and GO grant submissions)?
Update cycle for HGNC data in the OA (Ranjana)
- Juancarlos had these questions for us:
There's a script here that repopulates the postgres obo_*_hgnc tables based off of Chris and Wen's data /home/postgres/work/pgpopulation/obo_oa_ontologies/populate_obo_hgnc.pl It's not on a cronjob, because I think the files are not updated that often. Do we want to run this every night, or run it manually when the files get re-generated ? Or run every night, and check if the files's timestamps have changed, then repopulate postgres ?
PubMed LinkOut to WormBase Paper Pages
Update cycle for HGNC data in the OA
- We will update when Alliance updates the data
- Juancarlos will set it to check the timestamps and if they change will do an update for the OAs
- Wen, Daniela, and Raymond will look at the datasets to work out how to incorporate. Start simple.
- We will make links to pages on their site.