WormBase-Caltech Weekly Calls
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
GoToMeeting link: https://www.gotomeet.me/wormbase1
August 2, 2018
- The AFP pipeline is currently emailing authors from karen's e-mail address
- Use same e-mail account Chris is using for phenotype community curation requests or create a new account for AFP (gmail)
- Can use email@example.com for consistency
- May use the PMID in the subject line so e-mails will not be all in the same thread
- Todd and Chris have email credentials
- Chris will send to Valerio, Juancarlos, Daniela, and Kimberly
- Let Valerio and Juancarlos know what pipelines use AFP before they modify
- Do curators still want to receive emails when authors flag their data type?
- We will leave the alert emails as is for now
August 9, 2018
- SAB advised to include disease models.
- The AFP group will work with Ranjana to incorporate it. Ranjana will prepare a mock by next week.
- We will then decide if using the existing afp_humdis tables or if creating new ones.