WormBase-Caltech Weekly Calls
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
December 10, 2105
RRID (Mary Ann)
- Has anyone been working with Anita Bandrowski on this?
- It seems to have the same aims as our GSA markup pipeline.
Lab head email list (Mary Ann)
- Request from Ann (CGC) to have a single email address containing all lab heads.
- Used sparingly to send the community important announcements etc.
December 3, 2015
- There are automated conversion systems being established to convert ACEDB data and models into Datomic
- The Datomic data models and querying language may take some time to get used to
- Curators will likely need to work with a models "master" to make model changes
- Being able to perform complex queries is an important requirement
- (Mary Ann) Datomic table maker (from Thomas) is reasonably intuitive and should be helpful to users
Wen's data viz proposal
- Tool or graphic? We would like a tool
- Question about sustainability: what happens after a tool is developed?
- Proposal looks good, but need to specify requirements for maintenance and data updates
- Is it possible to recreate SPELL with a new/different API and/or interface? Likely problematic
SObA phenotype graph
- Juancarlos has been working on integrating into
- http://juancarlos.wormbase.org , look at a gene page, open Phenotype Graph widget
- Looks great, maybe need to tweak the legend position
- Chris Mungall had established connections between the two
- We don't have a current plan to make these fully integrated