WormBase-Caltech Weekly Calls
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
January 9, 2014
- Apologies from Mary Ann - in Strasboug. Might try and Skype in. - Mary Ann joined in at the end of the call.
- Curation of protein complexes - will wait until Chris can join in.
- Set up a time next week to go over what more needs to be done for the construct/variation/transgene class - Main people being Mary Ann, Daniela, Chris, and Karen, others are welcome. Visit the construct model requests here
- Raymond gave an update on WObr. Juancarlos has learned enough Catalyst to create a workable ontology browser on the caltech wormbase sandbox.
- The browser can accommodate all ontologies used by Caltech curators (all GO, Phenotype, Anatomy, Life Stage, Disease)
- A browser will be on each respective ontology page;
- direct and indirect gene connections will be displayed in a list format
- there was a request that the gene connections to ontology terms display the indirect annotations with direct annotations in parenths
- various ontology browsers can be in their own widgets where desired.
- still need to set up the search function from the main wb search