WormBase-Caltech Weekly Calls
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dec 3rd, 2020
Hench et al paper
- Thomas Burglin would like the data from paper 00046864 to be included in WB
- They want to provide APT profiles (signal intensity along the anterior-posterior axis over time) as images and movies (time lapse reporter expression)
- They have recorded movies for 60 homeobox genes and over 85 genes in total.
- If we decide to import the collection, movies, images, and description could be displayed as the collection from Murray: https://wormbase.org/species/all/expr_pattern/Expr10431#012--10
WormBase Papers and Alliance ABC
- PubMed keyword search 'elegans'
|PMID||Paper Editor Action||WBPaper ID||Paper Title||Species||Primary/Not Primary||Other Paper Editor Flags||Any SVM Positives||Add to ABC||Comments (1)||Comments (2)||Comments (3)|
|31761535||Approve||58971||The Hyaluronidase, TMEM2, Promotes ER Homeostasis and Longevity Independent of the UPR ER||Homo sapiens, Caenorhabditis elegans||Primary||Author-Person||Yes||Yes|
|31868179||Approve||58999||Measuring the Effects of Bacteria and Chemicals on the Intestinal Permeability of Caenorhabditis elegans||Caenorhabditis elegans||Primary||Author-Person||None||Yes|
|31875562||Reject||None||Intracellular Vesicle Fusion Requires a Membrane-Destabilizing Peptide Located at the Juxtamembrane Region of the v-SNARE||Mus musculus (mouse), Rattus norvegicus (rat)||Primary||N/A||N/A||Not from WormBase, but if added from another group we'd want to indicate that it doesn't have C. elegans experimental data?||/home/postgres/work/pgpopulation/wpa_papers/pmid_downloads/rejected_pmids||Paper shows partial sequence alignment including C. elegans snb-1 in Figure 1A; other species in alignment include M. musculus, H. sapiens, X. leavis, and D. melanogaster||PubMed indexes proteins and their respective species shown in sequence alignments|