Difference between revisions of "WormBase-Caltech Weekly Calls"

From WormBaseWiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
 
(736 intermediate revisions by 11 users not shown)
Line 21: Line 21:
 
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_2019|2019 Meetings]]
 
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_2019|2019 Meetings]]
  
 +
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_2020|2020 Meetings]]
  
GoToMeeting link: https://www.gotomeet.me/wormbase1
+
= 2021 Meetings =
  
= 2020 Meetings =
+
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_January_2021|January]]
  
== January 9, 2020 ==
+
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_February_2021|February]]
  
=== Phenotype Curation Requests ===
+
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_March_2021|March]]
* 1,229 emails sent Dec 3-6, 2019
 
* Received 194 annotations from 40 papers and from 37 distinct community curators
 
** 37 papers requested, 3 additional papers annotated
 
** 104 Phenotype OA annotations (from 27 papers; 25 distinct curators)
 
** 90 RNAi OA annotations (from 20 papers; 19 distinct curators)
 
* 43 bounced emails
 
** 2 resent to new addresses
 
** 5 have backup email addresses (also sent)
 
  
=== Worm Area Meetings ===
+
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_April_2021|April]]
* Chris has (re)requested slots for WormBase for the Worcester Area Worm Meeting and the Boston Area Worm Meeting
 
* Will update group if/when a slot is assigned (probably not until Fall 2020 at the earliest)
 
  
=== Reference widget Textpresso linkouts ===
+
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_May_2021|May]]
* Now live on WormBase, WS274
+
 
* [https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/7347 GitHub ticket]
+
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_June_2021|June]]
* Applies to the following classes: genes
+
 
 +
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_July_2021|July]]
 +
 
 +
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_August_2021|August]]
 +
 
 +
[[WormBase-Caltech_Weekly_Calls_September_2021|September]]
 +
 
 +
 
 +
== October 14, 2021 ==
 +
 
 +
=== WormBase HD YouTube channel has ads ===
 +
* Is there a way to turn them off? Seems like we cannot remove them entirely
 +
 
 +
=== Form headers and footers no longer updating ===
 +
* WS version number falls out of date; Juancarlos will manually update
 +
 
 +
== October 21, 2021 ==
 +
 
 +
=== Next Upload ===
 +
* Probably before the Holidays, will discuss again next conference call
 +
 
 +
=== Chen webinar ===
 +
* Good to have an in person meeting
 +
*  Paul will check if it can be done remote, too
 +
* Raymond, Valerio (community curation), Wen (Simple mine)
 +
 
 +
=== Alliance literature group ===
 +
* Ceri stepping down from literature group leader, as she took on the Blue Team PO role
 +
* Who can replace her?
 +
* Writing requirements, user stories and tickets is SME or PO responsibility? Probably PO

Latest revision as of 15:53, 21 October 2021

Previous Years

2009 Meetings

2011 Meetings

2012 Meetings

2013 Meetings

2014 Meetings

2015 Meetings

2016 Meetings

2017 Meetings

2018 Meetings

2019 Meetings

2020 Meetings

2021 Meetings

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September


October 14, 2021

WormBase HD YouTube channel has ads

  • Is there a way to turn them off? Seems like we cannot remove them entirely

Form headers and footers no longer updating

  • WS version number falls out of date; Juancarlos will manually update

October 21, 2021

Next Upload

  • Probably before the Holidays, will discuss again next conference call

Chen webinar

  • Good to have an in person meeting
  • Paul will check if it can be done remote, too
  • Raymond, Valerio (community curation), Wen (Simple mine)

Alliance literature group

  • Ceri stepping down from literature group leader, as she took on the Blue Team PO role
  • Who can replace her?
  • Writing requirements, user stories and tickets is SME or PO responsibility? Probably PO