Difference between revisions of "WormBase-Caltech Weekly Calls"
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Revision as of 17:40, 11 November 2020
Nov 12th, 2020
Graphical curation tool update
Nov 5th, 2020
WS279 GAF 2.0 and disease files
- Valerio and Ranjana still working with the GAF 2.0 files to generate gene descriptions
- Valerio and Ranjana will probably have a meeting with Magdalena to sort out the FTP file issues for gene descriptions
- Will let Raymond know if the disease GAFs are okay after they test these for gene descriptions
- Raymond needs the GAFs for WoBR
Experimenting with addeding new citace data to the current WS release
- Wen will take the newest expression, physical interaction, and paper class from postgres, add them to WS279 to create a "WS279.1" version of ACeDB database. Then compare WS279.1 to WS279 by comparing the SimpleMine results generated from these two versions of ACeDB. The goal is to explore the possibility of notifying users some of the new curation since the data freeze for the WS build.
MicroPub user webinar on Nov 9th
- Ranjana and Kimberly have conflicts--Alliance call and GO call. Anyway microPub team is running the show and they have other WormBasers to help as well.
- Caltech files due for citace: Dec 15th, 2020