Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 14:33, 22 September 2013 by Antoniom (Created page with '__TOC__ = Introduction = In order to make the website widgets work within the mobile webapp, it's been necessary to (in order): * Remove some functions * Fix links * Make so…')
In order to make the website widgets work within the mobile webapp, it's been necessary to (in order):
- Remove some functions
- Fix links
- Make some fixes / JS events
- Make some elements responsive
All these steps are executed by the processWidgets method of the Widget View class.
- script elements - as they may cause errors that break the ajax navigation.
- Cytoscape Web components have been removed because they use flash.
- Sequence popups have been removed because at the time the processWidget function was written, there wasn't an easy way to implement them.
- Star icons in some widgets (such as references), as login / favorites functions are not present in the webapp
- Search count summary in the references widget
- Sequence download - removed both buttons and content from the DOM
- Google map removed from the Natural isolates widget
- Blast details popup