Difference between revisions of "Website:MobileRouter"
(Created page with '__TOC__ = Home = The home page is called with an '''empty hash''' or '''#home''' = History = The history page is only opened with the '''#history''' hash. = Search = In ord…')
Revision as of 19:10, 20 September 2013
The home page is called with an empty hash or #home
The history page is only opened with the #history hash.
In order to go to the search page, the #search hash is used.
If we need to get the results of a search, we query the app with #search/className/query. Example: #search/gene/unc-26
In order to view a wormbase object, we use an hash with the following format: #object/class/WormBaseID
- #species: show the Genus list.
- #species/genusName: display the Specie list within a Genus.
- #species/genusName/specieName: loads the list of available classes for a Specie
- #species/genusName/specieName/className: show a list of all the objects of that class that match the given specie
- #species/genusName/specieName/className/query: filter the previous list
- #resources: display the resource types list
- #resources/className: show a list of all the resources that match the given type/class
- #resources/className/query: filter the previous list
The about page is called with the #about hash