WebDev 2016.04.12-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Minutes for Web Dev Weekly Call (Apr 12, 2016)
- Finished work to change categories of several tracks in GBrowse; awaiting feedback and then will implement in JBrowse.
- Improve jbrowse track selection with a plugin, between a simple vs detailed/full view--needs a proxy update to work fully.
ToDo: - look into options to draw users attention to the new feature; perhaps a css addition that highlights "New!"
- temporarily deployed at http://dev.wormbase.org:9004/, Kimberly shared with GO group for feedback
- Last week: done fetching and render entity (node) information from WB REST API, resolved browser compatibility issue with Polyfill, color palette for drawing, tune animation..
- TODO this week: email GO group about whether their API could support some extra feature.
- Variation Vis
- have been fixing things to get the correct CDS model showing.
- TODO this week: get it working first, before tackle performence isssue
Datomic & website migration
- took the minimal necessary changes for website - Clojure API integration.
- so further Clojure API generally doesn't require code changes in website repo
- Still waiting for Data for WS252 to be correct
- we moved docker image storage to the mounted drive, so it won't use up root directory space
- building the image for WormBase/website has been built
- TODO this week:
- testing running container from the image
- creating documentation and a small get started tutorial for team