WebDev 2011.04.20-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
1. WS225 (Norie; 5 minutes)
- Staging on going. Should be completed by the weekend. Testing and documentation the rest of the week.
- Extended data staging period is great. Sanger has been able to QC data as patches keep coming in.
2. Testing and External model development progress (Norie; 10 minutes)
- Incorporated method output inspection capabilities to testing suite. Created tests for models in my charge.
- UI development really helped by Adrians tests. Fleshing out UI for Models under my name.
3. Testing Progress (Adrian; 10 minutes)
- set up a testing db
- used tace to set-up
- finished test to check static pages -- WWW::View::Robot, Test::WWW::Mechanized::Catalyst
- next -- test REST interface; then individual tests for specifics