WBConfCall 2022.03.03-Agenda and Minutes
- New Hinxton WormBase GTL: Sarah Dyer
- Follow-up to BioCyc presentation
- From Peter K: "we would be open to discussing further with you the idea of inserting WormCyc pathway diagrams in Wormbase pages."
- Next steps?
WormBase can add an embedded image (we need an API endpoint). PS. We should discuss/consider about doing that for AGR as well.
- All clear
There were some power issues with Caltech causing some services to be down. Currently trying to make them more persistent (AWS). SimpleMine discussion: Wen will send some AGR-related SimpleMine tickets to Magz.
- CGC data exchange revamp [Paul D]
- Long time since it was run and had support
- Sanger MySQL NS retired - decoupled as lots of false +ves generates tmp_Ids for manual review.
- Transgene IDs - The data retrieval and processing broken : Caltech-side Curation write-up here
- Sanger->EBI - Infrastructure dependencies
- CGC_data format - subtle changes over time broke the parser
- Start sending Transgene report (to Karen)
- Author info report.....what should we do with this?
- WS285 schema
- 2 changes:
- Wen - Expression_cluster tag for Single_Cell_RNASeq //Wen WS285 for CenGen data
- Daniela - Expression model tag removals
- Models release Friday/Monday March 04/07
- Data freeze Monday March 28)
- Baer lab data ingest, possibly coming for WS285, ~1000 C. elegans spontaneous mutation accumulation (some interim data will be sent from Charlie. We'll investigate how we can add it to WB).
- Any other new data for WS285?
- 2 changes:
- WS284 news [Magz]
- 90 miRNA gene clusters from MirGeneDB - see issue #8466 for web-display
- AlphaFold links
A web-ticket will be created for AlphaFold from PD.