WBConfCall 2021.02.04-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- ePCR "position" function broken - https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/8081
- Typo in gene WBGene00019747 name - https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/8080
- New JBrowse polyA Atlas tracks - https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/8070
- Paper upload directly from authors - https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/8068
- Paper anatomy function links - https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/8065
- Miller CeNGEN data links brainstorm - https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/8075
Agenda and Minutes
- Are GAF files C. elegans specific? We have 39 expression annotations to other species (remanei, brenneri, brugia). ok to leave them out? If not, make sure that those Expression_objects don't make it to the GAF.
- Chris has written up a Wiki page to point to GAF specifications as well as describe the format details and suggest a new header for each GAF in our FTP "ONTOLOGY" directory
- To resolve GitHub ticket: https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/7900
- Current "ONTOLOGY" directory on FTP: ftp://ftp.wormbase.org/pub/wormbase/releases/current-production-release/ONTOLOGY/
- New Wiki page: https://wiki.wormbase.org/index.php/WormBase_gene_association_file
- We would like to push ahead with modifying the headers of these association files
AOB: Dates for WS281 build?