WBConfCall 2021.01.21-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Alternative at UCSC 
- The nomenclature page can not be printed as shown in the page. The dialog boxes are overlapped with the contents in the printout. #8055,#8056 - Only Copy&paste of the contents is the solution now.
- Life stage specific expression data for gene set. #8057- Daniela responded this morning
- Hello, I’m a student in Dr. Andrew Fi... . Source of data is unknown
Agenda and Minutes
- The tool was not working because of disconnecting the blast database. After fixing the connection, ePCR tool is working now.
- Other ePCR tool is available at UCSC.
Wormbase wen page printing issue
- User couldn't print out the nomenclature document page as displayed in the web page.
- Sibyl is now working on it to solve the issue.
References for the Genome browser tracks
- We must keep the sources and references of every tracks in the genome browser for users as well as curation processes.
- Do we need to reorganize the Jbrowse tracks after migrating it to AGR? Organizing the tracks is needed to add more useful features like cell-specific gene expression data or predicted TF binding site/motif.