Difference between revisions of "WBConfCall 2020.11.05-Agenda and Minutes"
(Created page with "= Agenda = ===WormBase Webinars=== * Anything to discuss after the 1st webinar? Lessons/Things for next time: * Turned off private chat and sound notifications when people jo...")
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
== Help Desk ==
== Help Desk ==
Revision as of 16:33, 4 November 2020
- Anything to discuss after the 1st webinar?
Lessons/Things for next time:
- Turned off private chat and sound notifications when people join or leave the meeting.
- Staff should provide full name in the Zoom.
- Mute all participants but give "co-host" privilege to WB staff members.
- As "co-hosts" you will be able to unmute yourself.
- Meeting URL to all registrants 72-48 hours ahead of time (2-3 business days). Since the next webinar is on Monday 9am, it should go out on Wed. or Thurs.
- Reminder to be sent on Friday evening.
- WS279 released anything for follow-up
Analysis data from CalTech
- WS280 Release schedule.
- Two options
1) One more production cycle late 2020 - early 2021 extended because of holiday/site shutdown period.
13th Nov 2020 - Models freeze (2 weeks to adopt this schema version). Need time for VEP integration (Mark) and Species additions (Kimberly/Paul) 27th Nov 2020 - Data upload to Hinxton 30th Nov 2020 - Acedb production 4 weeks Plus 1 week Datomic migration 15th Jan 2021 - Hinxton production FTP/S3 (Allowing for holiday period and site shutdown) 18th Jan 2021 - OICR staging cycle begins etc. etc.
2) Have a pause in production to do additional development. Hinxton VEP pipeline integration, Caltech ??
27th Nov 2020 - Models freeze Dec 2020 - Data uploaded to Hinxton any time prior to the holidays 04th Jan 2021 - Acedb production 4 weeks Plus 1 week Datomic migration 05th Feb 2021 - Hinxton production FTP/S3 08th Feb 2021 - OICR staging cycle begins etc. etc.
WS280 Models can be prepared for either schedule:
2 Changes PD aware of in development:
1) Molecular change additions for Variation::Molecular_change to allow for WB to switch to using VEP inline with AGR data providers 2) Simple Species additions for papers and provenance Does anyone have anything else for WS280 consideration.
- Ranjana to raise unanswered tickets.