WBConfCall 2020.10.01-Agenda and Minutes
- Current schedule: https://wiki.wormbase.org/index.php/Meetings#2020_-_2021_WormBase_Webinars
- Shall we promote all webinars or just the 2020 webinars (so that more 2021 webinars can be added later)?
- Are we going to ask users to register?
- Can we use firstname.lastname@example.org as the webinar contact?
- Which Caltech Zoom account to use for the webinar?
Current Production Release on FTP is still WS276
- Can we update this to WS277 data? Or, if WS278 is coming soon skip to that when we go live?
- Kimberly/Paul - Species model additions
> ?Species Evidence #Evidence // Meta data for why the object was created > References ?Paper (optional XREF Species_in_paper) > Remark ?Text #Evidence
- Emails sent to email@example.com did not generate github tickets.
* "phm-2 has been cloned. It is F32B4.4" help desk email from Jonathan Ewbank Sept 30 GitHub ticket #7905
- "eiF3-L and dhs-6 confusion" help desk email from Mary-Anne Felix Sept 29
* "paper link missing to sax-1?" help desk email from Nathalie Pujol Sept 26
** all gene-paper links for that paper have been added to the paper object; responded to Nathalie (Kimberly)