WBConfCall 2020.06.18-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Is it confirmed? July 10 Citaace upload to Hinxton.
Testing data for WS278 model changes
- All disease data files passed Caltech and Hinxton testing
- New genotype data file passed testing
- Subject line: WormBase - Study on the Audience of Scientific Databases and Data Repositories
- Email came in Monday, June 8th
- Do we want to share WormBase "audience" data for research project?
- Question about Cre-oac-31 and Cre-oac-42; seem to have disappeared?
- Email came in on Tuesday, June 16th
- GitHub ticket: https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/7747
- 2 bp intron in Cbr-hipr-1 (helpdesk email from Marie-Anne Felix)
- She retracted her question now but 2bp-intron is still weird.