WBConfCall 2020.04.02-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agenda and Minutes
Adding strain genotype information
- Having strains with only an ID is not useful, without the genotype
- Easy to add the genotype information when a curator is reading the paper, and to do it at the same time as request for the ID
- Not efficient to have to e-mail and then wait for this to be added
Evidence and Conclusion Ontology in WB
- In preparation for the new GO file formats, GPAD/GPI 2.0, we'll need to incorporate the Evidence and Conclusion Ontology (ECO) into WB
- Working on a model for ECO in WB
- This would replace ?GO_code in the ?GO_annotation model
- Other models use ?GO_code - do we want to switch them to ?ECO_code at some point as well?
- where can i find the upstream and downstream limits for a gene? #7651 #7651 and #7652 #7652. College assignment
- Maureen Barr's question about protein coding genes with known function; can this be closed?