WBConfCall 2020.03.19-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agenda and Minutes
Proposed New File Format for GO
- GO has put a draft of the GPAD/GPI 2.0 file specifications on github for comment
- github ticket for comments: https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/2864
- Comments or questions accepted through the end of March
AFP alerts for new positive papers for datatypes
Jae would like to receive these digest emails with higher frequency (currently once a month). Need to discuss this with other curators and Hinxton
- For gene descriptions, as of Wed. 03/18, 3pm PST, there are no WS275 files to run our pipeline on, so we will run new code on WS275 files.
- The new code reflects the change for orthology that now selects only those human orthologs for elegans genes that have been called by 3 or more methods.
- We will alert Users to this change for WS276 descriptions via release notes, blog etc.