WBConfCall 2020.03.05-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Has anyone replied to Padhu Padmanabhan (email Feb 4)?
- Asked about indicating Y53C10A.5 as having plasmanylethanolamine delta-1-desaturase (EC 220.127.116.11) activity
- Could this be added as a GO MF (GO:0050207)?
- Has anyone replied to Montserrat Elías regarding naming of same gene, Y53C10A.5?
- From thread on Slack, "general" channel
- Karen asked about getting WB IDs for rearrangements (they currently do not get serial IDs)
Nameserver-to-Caltech info transmission
- Caltech curators would like quick turn around when requesting names/IDs
- Currently relies on a nightly cronjob to dump GeneACE to Caltech Postgres database
- Caltech can create a local CGI to immediately update Postgres/OA with new terms before nightly dump occurs