WBConfCall 2019.10.17-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- User experienced error when clicking on "Genetic Map" widget; no WB response (apparently) yet
- Todd will look into it.
- AGR meeting in December
- What should be presented to the SAB and in what format ? Still being discussed, should lock it down soon so people can prepare presentations.
- Strain remapping resolved ?
- Paul D has given Daniela a list for Transgeneome people to fix.
- 99.9% of it resolved. A few non-elegans still need mapping.
- Name requests will be possible in the future through the name service.
- Matt finalizing name service with Sibyl.
- Can Chris help Paul D with 22G/26G RNA issue
- Paul D will ask if any questions come up.
- Textpresso associations in WormBase
- Strains don't make it, but Textpresso can recognize and capture.
- Chris using textpresso and working with Adam and Sibyl.
- Instead of associating in the database and the reference widget, provide a linkout for which papers reference a given Strain. Apply to Strains, and a few other datatypes.
- Michael P : there's a link somewhere(?) for something(?), will talk to Chris about doing it similarly.
- In future allow user to flag data as validated and/or Reference widget data flagged as predicted.
- Ranjana working with Valerio and Michael P for picking and choosing data to send to AGR. Generated Gene descriptions same as WormBase descriptions, but both displayed on AGR pages.