WBConfCall 2019.06.06-Agenda and Minutes
Apologies for absence
Any outstanding issues?
KO Consortium Update
Following the email from Don Moerman, we have reviewed the status of the KO project.
IWM 2019 WB workshop talks
Speakers--please be mindful of the time allotted. We need time for audience participation--discussions, Q&As. Current line-up of talks/speakers--
- 1:00 Keep your widgets open: the WormBase gene page. Kimberly Van Auken . (5 mins)
- 1:05 When a few genes are not enough: data mining with SimpleMine, WormMine and BioMart. Wen Chen, Chris Grove (15 mins)
- 1:20 Cruising the genome with JBrowse. Scott Cain (15 mins)
- 1:35 Visualizing data with the Ontology Browser and Enrichment Analysis. Raymond Lee (10 mins)
- 1:45 More than just worms: cross-species data at the Alliance of Genome Resources. Chris Grove (5 mins)
- 1.50 Be a community curator! Submit data to WormBase. Daniela Raciti (10 mins)
- 2:00 General discussion