WBConfCall 2017.03.02-Agenda and Minutes
Post-meeting mini SAB?
- Do we still plan to have some kind of biology-focussed SAB on the Sunday afternoon?
- (flight prices to LA from UK are starting to creep up, so Hinxton are starting to look into organising their travel)
WormBase plenary talk
- Anyone want to do this?
Title of Workshop-WormBase: Tools, Content and Community Annotation
Duration: 1.5 hr
When: Afternoon of Thursday, June 22
We need to finalize the list of talks (how many, how long etc) and send organizers the list by early next week. Here are the proposed talks so far:
- Community Curation (Mary Ann Tuli, Chris Grove)
- Micropublications (Daniela Raciti)
- Using WormBase Tools:
- Data mining with WormMine and Parasite BioMart (Chris Grove, Bruce Bolt)
- Gene Set Analysis - GO, Phenotype, and Tissue Enrichment (?):This would be an overview of what tools are available to analyze gene sets from various experiments. Would emphasize a complementary approach to analysis (?)
- The Alliance of Genome Resources - Kevin Howe
- (assuming there is something semi-public by then)