WBConfCall 2017-09-06-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Welcome new Caltech curator, Jae Cho
RRID - Karen and Mary Ann
- User asking for advice on creating RRIDs for strains.
- Karen does not support their use except maybe for objects which do not have unique IDs (e.g antibodies)
- Their use is optional
- should be discussed within AGR
- User needs WormBase response.
- Minutes from site-wide meeting 10-Dec-2015 state "WormBase supports this project and will work with Anita and Aric to enable them to get the info they need from WB."
- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R6j3sDROikjqtJBDRDu7Yf8uBuKnfTgzywBRRW60ia8/edit#gid=0 states RRID has been deprecated for CGC and they will use WBids. Not sure when this was added.
Grant Renewal Update
Annotation of Multiple Point Mutations (CRISPR) Mary Ann
- Tim asked to raise this again.