WBConfCall 2016.11.17-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
AGR 1.0 spec
- FlyBase Harvard got together and thrashed out a specification for the content of the first release of the AGR portal.
- Other groups have been invited to do the same. Shall we?
- Erik Anderson has requested that we "integrate" with their site
- "Basic" integration: create strain objects for all missing strains, and provide links (in "External references" widget):
- "Deeper" integration? What does this mean?
- Action following discussion with Erik (Mary Ann)
- curate and add 91 strains from their catalogue to WB
- add dbxref to all strains (342) in their catalogue
- add Comment to all CeNDR strains held at CGC pointing users to CeNDR
- fix some erroneous existing strain data (don't know which ones they are)
- add link from External Resources page
Intellectual Lineage Graph
(Should dev site goes down: standalone version).
Help Desk issues outstanding
- Issue #5243 "[wormbase-help] Invitation to contribute a chapter for Methods in Molecular Biology" ; deadline for submission is 1st April, 2017, discussion my happen about WormBase - ParaSite contributing a chapter.
- All open issues from users look like they are being addressed. Thanks everyone!