WBConfCall 2016.05.19-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
modENCODE tracks for G/Jbrowse
- A number of users (the latest being Victor Ambros) have observed/complained that features in the modENCODE tracks are not appearing exactly where they should.
- This is because the tracks are on WBcel215 coords.
- They need to be remapped to WBcel235 coords. Can hinxton help with this?
- upload date: 29th of June?
Pending Help Desk Issues
- https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/4817 How can I switch off the auto-suggestion/auto-correction in the search box? 16th May
- https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/4818 Could you please tell me if it is possible to get the Caenorhabditis elegans Protein Stats? 16th May (Todd?)
- https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/4809 I was requesting gene location info via curl. Can this be closed?
- https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/4813 I have a long list of genes with sequence ID. 14th May. Pending with user