WBConfCall 2016.04.21-Agenda and Minutes
1. Request to add WormBase to list of SciData repositories . See git https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/4753
2. Request for tissue enrichment analysis reverse proxy. See github issue https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/4750
3. Biocuration Meeting round up (Mary Ann) nb Kimberly is on leave.
Link that I will explain: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v7nJU1d8vRtnpqKfYDmDjeQvIHIcpJx1kUlbYxvZH6k/edit#
4. update on uMOD (pws).
b. Any news on NIH funding for other MODs? no
5. Significant improvements to JBrowse:
- Considerable speed improvements (loads in ~10 seconds versus 2 minutes or never)
- Added a plugin to switch track selectors (either the pull out thing we've been using or a list of tracks with a checkbox on the left of the display). See this for example, where the button in the upper right corner will switch between the two.
6. We need globally unique IDs for WormBase entities. ZFIN uses this format: three letter database- class-number, ex: ZDB-GENE-980526-388,ZDB-TSCRIPT-110325-1492, ZDB-MRPHLNO-110614-1, ZDB-FISH-150901-13768