WBConfCall 2015.12.03-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
SAB (4th-5th Feb 2016, Caltech)
- There is a page for the SAB here
- Accommodation: should non-Caltech folks arrange their own accommodation?
- Flying dates: should all/most be present on Weds 3rd Feb for pre-SAB activities? Ideas:
- Project-wide planning meeting (practice talks etc)
- Smaller working groups to discuss specific topics (add your ideas below)
- We should start thinking about one
- Do we know the complete list of advisors yet?
- WS253 data upload: should we postpone the upload deadline until after SAB?
- Hinxton: yes
- Tickets for review
- chromosome map tool (https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/1103). Requires comment from web team
- Next officer (from Monday 7th December) will be Daniela
- Has anyone had a chance to look over the survey results?
- If so, are there issues in the survey results that we should address for the SAB?
Idea scratch-pad for potential pre-SAB discussion topics
- Curation, organisation, display and querying of RNASeq data (FlyBase have moved ahead of us here)
- Database migration
- Deconvolution of parasitic data (could discuss cross-referencing/linking between WB and WBPS for core species, cross-searching over the two resources, etc.)