WBConfCall 2015.09.03-Agenda and Minutes
Paul: Gary: porting, perl scripts for querying datomic Juancarlos: finished working through documentation Adam:
- Method for provisioning machines with Datomic, website, etc.
- Using Docker to be able to quickly deploy going forward.
- Makes future development much easier, good error reporting
Genetomic / curation database
- close to be ready to production, but not quite ready
WormMethods chapters PWS: getting some reviews back
- PD: Deadline for proposals is next week
- RL: Do we need to extend the model to accommodate the ontology? Is there a name class?
- CG: Cost for creating a new class?
- TD: already bringing in .obo files from other ontologies
- Discussion about whether or not we will show the data on the website
- CG: will create a new class for PATO
- -- discussion about who handles obo->ace files: individual curators.
- DR: Hold off on changes for micropublication (?Expression_patt)
> DISCONNECTED <------ sorry
Expression_cluster Human_disease (Xiaodong) GO_term (addition to ?Paper)
Raymond: should we go through a two tier process for models?
- 1. Review process
- 2. Put it into the models file
PD: discussion typically occurs before the proposal hits the model list? RL: Caltech is dispersed and the expertise is deluded.
WC: How do model changes work for Datomic?
TH: So do we want to formalize/enhance the model proposal process?
PD: Will come up with a working document.
Intermine: SG: Webapp is running and still a few small issues
- Promoting JBrowse