WBConfCall 2015.09.03-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Paul and Gary: porting, perl scripts for querying datomic
- Juancarlos: finished working through documentation
- Method for provisioning machines with Datomic, website, etc.
- Using Docker to be able to quickly deploy going forward.
- Makes future development much easier, good error reporting
Genetomic / curation database
- TH: Is the genetomic instance in production?
- TD: Not yet in production but close; requires input from Mary Ann and others.
PWS: getting some reviews back
- PD: Deadline for proposals is next week
- RL: Do we need to extend the model to accommodate the ontology? Is there a name class?
- CG: Cost for creating a new class?
- TD: already bringing in .obo files from other ontologies
- Discussion about whether or not we will show the data on the website
- CG: will create a new class for PATO
- -- discussion about who handles obo->ace files: individual curators. do, they aren't handled generically.
- DR: Hold off on changes for micropublication (?Expression_patt)
> DISCONNECTED <------ sorry
- PD: other model changes
- Human_disease (Xiaodong)
- GO_term (addition to ?Paper)
- Raymond: should we go through a two tier process for models?
- 1. Review process
- 2. Put it into the models file
- PD: discussion typically occurs before the proposal hits the model list
- RL: Caltech is dispersed and the expertise is deluded.
- WC: How do model changes work for Datomic?
- *PD: Will come up with a working document.*
- SG: Webapp is running and still a few small issues
- SC: most modencode data ported, will be promoting jbrowse in 250.
cross MOD API grant
- PWS: looks like will be funded