WBConfCall 2013.11.21-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Please add your agenda items here.
Outstanding Help Desk issues
Wen: These are help desk issues that are still open, please reply or close them if the issue is resolved.
The following are related to GFF3 implement
- 2007 already reported in #1939
- 1549 Extra table in Associations widget-Anatomy page
- 1890 original problem fixed but TreeFam image still looks messed up
- 1999 n1774 listed as sequenced but location is not known.
- 2009 Look for wormmine model browser
- 2010 todd is working on it
- 2012 Discussion about curation of pers. Comm [Mary Ann: The pers. comm part of this ticket is resolved, but attaching evidence to manual annotation from external curation groups is still under discussion]
- 2015 External URL, karen and Abi are working on this
- 2016 External URL, karen is working on this
- 2017 slt-1 gene page is still suggesting that the gene hasn't been physically mapped, but clearly has a sequence:
- 2018 Molecular Details widget not displaying properly on any variation page on Staging site
- 2021 WikiPathway images on Topic pages
- 2022 Can we scale TreeFam Image?
- 2027 'Associations' widget consistently timing out on the 'nucleus' GO Term page on Staging
- 2034 WormMine Qury builder is looking for RNAi data although we have none
- 2037 asked for a bunch of tracks got back Bio::GRahics error......
- 2041 Resource Identification in the Literature project
- 2043 vab-3 doesnt have a location on the gene page. Please fix.
- 2044 hlh-2 does not have a gene structure either
- 2062 Wiggle or BEDGraph format on Gbrowse?
- 2065 XVIIth French VerMidi announcement