WBConfCall 2013.11.21-Agenda and Minutes
Please add your agenda items here.
Outstanding Help Desk issues
Wen: These are help desk issues that are still open, please reply or close them if the issue is resolved.
The following are related to GFF3 implement
- 2007 open already reported in #1939
- 2020 open karen should close the ticket after she curates the phenotype.
- 1549 open Extra table in Associations widget-Anatomy page
- 1890 open original problem fixed but TreeFam image still looks messed up
- 1999 open n1774 listed as sequenced but location is not known.
- 2009 open Look for wormmine model browser
- 2010 open todd is working on it
- 2012 open Discussion about curation of pers. Comm
- 2015 open External URL, karen and Abi are working on this
- 2016 open External URL, karen is working on this
- 2017 open slt-1 gene page is still suggesting that the gene hasn't been physically mapped, but clearly has a sequence:
- 2018 open Molecular Details widget not displaying properly on any variation page on Staging site
- 2021 open WikiPathway images on Topic pages
- 2022 open Can we scale TreeFam Image?
- 2027 open 'Associations' widget consistently timing out on the 'nucleus' GO Term page on Staging
- 2034 open WormMine Qury builder is looking for RNAi data although we have none
- 2037 open asked for a bunch of tracks got back Bio::GRahics error......
- 2041 open Resource Identification in the Literature project
- 2043 open vab-3 doesnt have a location on the gene page. Please fix.
- 2044 open hlh-2 does not have a gene structure either
- 2062 open Wiggle or BEDGraph format on Gbrowse?
- 2063 open cannot find record for C03G6.4 although it must have existed.
- 2065 open XVIIth French VerMidi announcement
Mary Ann: [wormbase-help] Resource Identification in the Literature project.
See github ticket #2041