WBConfCall 2013.11.21-Agenda and Minutes
Please add your agenda items here.
WS241 models summary WS241 Models.wrm
Curators to check their model proposals in this file: WS241 pre-WS241 tagged models [pre-WS241]
1) ?Person class
2) ?Interaction and ?Feature models
3) ?Movie and Expression_pattern changes 3.1) Expr_pattern 3.2) Movie
4) ?Protein Class
5) Extras from the deadline call
5.1) ?Expression_cluster and ?Analysis class - Wen
5.2) ?DO_term - Ranjana
Outstanding Help Desk issues
Wen: These are help desk issues that are still open, please reply or close them if the issue is resolved.
The following are related to GFF3 implement
-  Blast tool changes
-  Extra table in Associations widget-Anatomy page
-  original problem fixed but TreeFam image still looks messed up
-  n1774 listed as sequenced but location is not known.
-  Look for wormmine model browser
-  todd is working on it
-  Discussion about curation of pers. Comm [Mary Ann: The pers. comm part of this ticket is resolved, but attaching evidence to manual annotation from external curation groups is still under discussion]
-  External URL, karen and Abi are working on this
-  External URL, karen is working on this
-  slt-1 gene page is still suggesting that the gene hasn't been physically mapped, but clearly has a sequence:
-  Molecular Details widget not displaying properly on any variation page on Staging site
-  WikiPathway images on Topic pages
-  Can we scale TreeFam Image?
-  'Associations' widget consistently timing out on the 'nucleus' GO Term page on Staging
-  WormMine Qury builder is looking for RNAi data although we have none
-  asked for a bunch of tracks got back Bio::GRahics error......
-  Resource Identification in the Literature project
-  vab-3 doesnt have a location on the gene page. Please fix.
-  hlh-2 does not have a gene structure either
-  Wiggle or BEDGraph format on Gbrowse?