WBConfCall 2013.11.07-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Models for WS241
- ?Person class - Database tag added for Orchid
- ?Interaction and ?Feature models - linking tags changed
- ?Movie linking - Text in DB_INFO tag not indexed as it is just a reference to an external accession.
- ?Expr_pattern - Microarray and Tiling_array now linking to ?Microarray_experiment and ?Analysis. Also added DB_INFO tag
- so far we have not followed through on this because since Paul Sternberg has not been in the last two meetings.
- There are two options:
- New Year (January or February) at CalTech
- Later in the Spring at Hinxton
- All of the genes for the protein unfolding pathways have been curated to improve their structures.
- There is a Google Docs page summarising the changes made (412 genes looked at. 72 structures modified. 118 new isoforms):
- Is any more curation required for the "protein unfolding pathways" themed curation?