WBConfCall 2013.06.20-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Help Desk Issues
- Please comment on the use of the 'helped' label to move issues that have been dealt with but still need some developer or curator action and can't be fully closed.
- Unresolved help desk issues
- #1091 OP50 sequence data deposition Would someone please claim this issue?
- #673 Upload Custom Tracks (.bed) The conversation seemed to have suggested someone would get back to Christian; however, I could not find a follow up message.
- #716 download fasta sequences of all C. elegans genes in operons I posted a response, but it did not address the issue that trying to download all the sequences of all genes in the operon at once results in a blank page. Would someone please check this out and get back to the user?
- #942 User: CDS summary page feature request Has this been resolved for WS238? or should it be moved to another milestone? Can we consider this one 'helped' to remove it from the unhelped issues?
- DONE: The original query was resolved the later additions are pending future schema modifications.....yes it can be moved to helped.
- #1005 hel-1 gene indicated as incorrect gene product on Genome Browser This was reported three months ago but is still an issue for WS238. Is this something that can be fixed for WS239, if not, would someone get back to Tom about it?
- #1101 The gene name "sym-5" does not redi... Still waiting on the updated ortholog names filter... any updates on when this will come through?
- #507 search for loci in a given region This particular message was first posted nine months ago, addressed for a while, then lost. In the meantime other people have been asking for the quick interval search option as well. While we do have interval search options available through the genetic map and GBrowse, I think the issue is the results page. In the old site, the page returned an easy to browse list of genes in table format with other summary information. Users would like this kind of tool again. http://legacy.wormbase.org/db/searches/interval Am I missing where this functionality exists on the new site? or can we get back to Michael Glotzer with an estimated time for developing such a tool?
- #1375 Use of "login" when meaning "log in" User had corrected grammar and typos and requests we change login to log in when we are expecting users to do something. It was suggested that someone would be getting back to the user in specific response to this request. Would someone please get back to the user?
- #1403 which UCSC wig formats gbrowse can take Would someone please respond to Kohta?
- Last minute IWM meeting issues