WormMine Results Page
Results Page table
All WormMine query results are presented as tables. The number of resulting items is dependent on the query performed (number of rows) and theData Model classes selected (number of columns, templates have a pre-defined set of columns). Most items in the table showed in blue are active links to WormBase pages, where more information about the item can be found. Hovering over the item will display a popup with a some summary information about it.
Results table have a small toolbox available in each column that allows for some operations to be performed
- up and down arrows allow for sorting, ascending and descending
- x allows the column to be removed
- three dots toggle on and off the visibility of the column (it becomes an arrow when the columns is invisible )
- funnel acts as a filter selector that can be added or removed from the table. Multiple filters can be functional at the same time in different columns
- bar graph presents statistics about the column, at the same time that allows for filters to be added
Results table also have a set of buttons, on top of the table, that provide some functionality on the results and also on exporting, saving and displaying contents. Some of these buttons open a dialog on top of the column with actions that can be performed and need to be dismissed to return to the result table.
- Manage Columns - allows the user to select column order, add and remove columns, add new columns that are not part of the query/template and sort the order of all columns in bulk
<img src="images/table_3.png" alt="table_1">
<img src="images/table_4.png" alt="table_1">
<img src="images/table_5.png" alt="table_1">
<img src="images/table_6.png" alt="table_1">
<img src="images/table_7.png" alt="table_1">