For Phenotype-micropublications submissions we will modify the existing Allele-phenotype submission form. The underlying CGI will remain the same but the Allele-phenotype and the Phenotype-micropublications form will have 2 separate displays.
Changes to the form
Changes to the current Allele-phenotype form located here: http://www.wormbase.org/submissions/phenotype.cgi: Expression micropublication form here: http://mangolassi.caltech.edu/~azurebrd/cgi-bin/forms/expr_micropub.cgi
- PubMedID -submissions are novel data, do not have a paper attached. Submissions will get their own WBPaperID
- Click here to review your publications and see which are in need of phenotype curation -this field not necessary in the micropublication form
Add -below 'Your e-mail address' field:
- co-authors -> autocomplete on people
- Laboratory -> autocomplete on labs -> mandatory
- Funding -> free text -> mandatory
- Species -> autocomplete on species?
- Choose an image -> Browse button, only jpg accepted -> mandatory
- Description -> big text (small box that becomes big upon clicking)
- Genetic perturbation(s) in -> Perturbation(s)
- this text: 'PLEASE NOTE: All genetic perturbations above will be annotated to all phenotypes entered below. For separate perturbation-phenotype annotations, please perform separate submissions, or use the WormBase Phenotype Worksheet (linked above).'
in this: 'PLEASE NOTE: All perturbations above will be annotated to all phenotypes entered below. For separate perturbation-phenotype annotations, please perform separate submissions, or use the WormBase Phenotype Worksheet (linked above).'
Add -below 'Transgene' field: Molecule -> autocomplete on molecules
Add -above 'Optional'
- Disclaimer -> mandatory checkbox like in the Expression micropublication form: I declare to the best of my knowledge that the experiment is reproducible.
Changes to the OAs
Add a Picture field
Add a Picture field in tab 4 between 'History name' and 'Movie'